Tuesday, June 3, 2008

FAMILY TRIP

Are family trip to florida.( Disneyworld)
we had so much fun we went to animal kigdom, magic kingdom, sea world, hollywood studio. it was a blast. when we got to are condo about 50 feet was a pond and what was living in there a alligator. it was fun and scary. when we went to animal kingdom. We all got to feed birds aspyn love it until one came and landed on her head she freaked out it was so funny. we had a blast but glad we are home now.it was 110 when we were there.



1 comments:

Kimberly said...

Hey thanks so much for thinking of me while on your trip. Im so glad you had such a fun time. The pictures sure are cute!! I love my minnie mouse, i put it on my scripture bag so i will see it and think of you every time.I love you guys!
love grandma karen